Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Insect 2, Rocktaxi 0...

Ok. How little did I know what woud happen in the last 24 hours... from my last post, you know I went to a party last night.. nothing special, but it did have good food....

Well, on the way home to pick up the kids, I was getting into the car and totally swallowed a bug. Don't know what kind of bug but something that was flying around the lightpost and went directly into my mouth. I gagged and hopefully got the bugger (no pun intended) out. My throat still killed for like 30 minutes and I was probably dehydrated from spitting so much cause I swore that something was still in there. No amounts of water were helping....

So if that wasn't enough, this morning as we're getting into the car to go to church, my son says he can't get in on one side of the car because there is a bee there, so I send him in the other door. Well, don't you know, I go over to that side of the car and before I can get in, would you believe the bee flies DIRECTLY into my eye and is stuck behind my glasses and my eye. I freak majorly cause I know it's stuck and I got stung somewhere but don't know where. I rip off my glasses and the bee is still stuck to me. I scream and run into the house and find that I was stung maybe 1/4 inch from the bottom of my right eye. And man, it's like 4 hours later and the SOB still hurts!!! Ouch!!! The swelling has gone down now but it still hurts to squint or move the eye muscles.

Hopefully I won't be blind tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home