Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Friday, June 04, 2004

IIITTTSSSS FFFFRRRIIIDDDAAAYYY

Or is it Thursday? Man this week was messed up. Friday afternoon I woke up and realized I had a ton of work to do. Fortunatly it was my late Friday anyway or I wouldn't have been able to leave early. So after lunch, I just emptied my desk, put it all on top and started working my way down. Lots was just filing, some sorting, but the end result was very little left in my desk by 4pm.. so that's a good sign. Got an equally busy weekend on tap so don't know if/when I'll be able to update... babysitting most of Saturday too so that'll keep me offline... Got a party to go to (looking forward to it) so that'll be a lot of fun. It's an adults only party so that'll be nice to not have to worry about kids...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home