Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Thursday, August 05, 2004

On the next episode of COPS...

Ok... so can anyone tell me why 4 hours after my wife gets pulled over by a state police officer am i the one who is still shaking? She got nailed for an expired registration sticker on the licence plate. I will admit that it was expired BY 4 DAYS!!! But what i want to know is how unless they were following her for 20 miles, they were able to see a missing sticker that measures an entire 1 inch by 1 inch and is plastered on the top corner of a license plate that is usually covered in dirt! She says they were not following her but rather sitting on the other side of a bridge. I believe it because it would be the perfect place with the amount of traffic.

Either way, she got off with the officer actually admitting he made a mistake! The wife pulled out a copy of LAST years registration and when the officer read it, he thought that it said August 1 - 15, 2004 when it actually said 2003! (Guess we get beginners luck?) I still say it was what she was wearing! If I was the officer, I'd arrest her just for ...well... I won't go there.... but I'd have arrested her and taken her right home! he he he... hmmm maybe we can re-enact the incident???

Yes, tomorrow's post will be "Trouble, Version 3.... For trouble #2... see here...

5 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are trouble..I'll play cops with you..It was not what I was wearing!!!!!!!!! I told U I can talk my way out of anything. I guess that is pretty BOLD of me to say....heheheheheehehe I think it was more beginers luck.....wink wink

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Rocktaxi said…

    Yeah, well, just don't go anywhere today cause the temporary sticker and papers are still in my bag... or drive only back roads!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Gatekeepers4 said…

    TWO WORDS DUMB ASS.........OK OK IF YA WANTED ME TO STAY HOME THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO DO THAT...HEHEHEHEHEH BY THE WAY WHY DOES MY ASS HURT

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Gatekeepers4 said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Gatekeepers4 said…

    TWO WORDS DUMB ASS.........OK OK IF YA WANTED ME TO STAY HOME THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO DO THAT...HEHEHEHEHEH BY THE WAY WHY DOES MY ASS HURT

     

Post a Comment

<< Home