Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Walking Tall...

Gots me some brand spanking new shoes today! Well, really bought them last night, but wore them the first time today. I figured it was about time to get a pair since my last pair (which really only lasted me maybe 4 months) had two broken shoe laces and had holes in the bottom of both feet. Since we had horrible rain yesterday, I had to drive home in bear feet after squeezing the water out of my socks. It was not a pretty, nor unsmelly sight. So while shopping last night for some essentials I just happened to come across a pair that looked close to what I had and were relatively cheap. If this pair gives out before Christmas, then I'm just going to give up and stop buying cheap shoes.

This pair looks like it has a sturdier bottom to them though, heck, the soles are like 1 inch thick so I shouldn't break through these too quick. The last pair disintegrated overnight. So we'll see.

I'm still playing with this blog so bear with me. Yes, I know the picture in last night's post is broken... it's broken intentionally. (The picture that was there is for me to know and you to dream about! LOL)

I'll get a real picture up there maybe tonight or tomorrow. Got some details to work out between Blogger and my ISP for the hosting of the pics. A minor detail but one that isn't easy to fix when you're dealing with my ISP.

Send me some comments so I know you're reading this people! LOL

Till next time... I'll be walking tall and carrying a heavy bag... (insiders will know the joke...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home