Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Anyone seen Tarzan???

For some reason, I think I need to start mowing the grass more than just once every three weeks. It was nice with the old mower cause it was a mulching mower that didn't need to catch the grass. However, that died the same week I inherited one from the inlaws. Otherwise, the new one would have just sat. However, since it was perfectly timed, the old one was sent out to pasture and the new one moved to the front of the garage. But, being the lazy ass that I am, it's 2-3 weeks between cuttings so since I have to bag it now, I do two passes before I have to empty the bad. Talk about a long day. Atleast I was able to do it somewhat early yesterday before it got too hot. But still the Jungle has been tamed after about 3 hours. Didn't know I had so much grass under those weeds...It's a shame to cut down all the pretty wildflowers!

More tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home