Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Flying high...

Stop it.... don't go there...

Just got back from my first Business trip! Only working for 8 years now and just got to go on my first real trip to another office! Woo Hoo! Guess I kissed enough ass finally. Although when they gave me the golden key to pick my own flight and tickets, stupid stupid me totally picked the wrong flights. If I was smart, it would have been the first flight out monday and the last flight home Tuesday... but no.. I wasn't gone but 23 hours... stupid me.. I had all of 2 hours to myself... one hour at 10pm Monday and another at 8 am Tuesday...

Well, what I can say is that is it totally friggin cool to fly!! LMAO... see, I haven't been on an airplane for 15 years and then it was to Europe so 99% of that was over water... like real exciting man! This time I got a window seat and spent 2 hours with my face plastered to the window! The hotel was rather awesome too. I definately gotta work on getting back there. Actually I gotta work on a trip to Orlando and that would DEFINATELY be a long, extended vacation.

It's late, I'm tired and I"m definately going to bed now cause I gotta go to work. More later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home