Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Saturday, June 12, 2004


I'm sorry... but this picture is the entire
reason why I haven't posted anything this entire
last week. And let me tell you, I have not
cried as much as I did last night watching this.
The poor woman was so lost and all I could think
of was how much they needed to turn off the God damn
cameras and kick all the reporters out of there and
give her a minute alone. All you could hear were
all the photographers clicking away when she was
standing there lost and I was screaming at the TV to
get the heck out of there. If they had ONE ounce of
decency, they would have thrown their cameras over
the cliff at that moment. Even though I was only in
elementary school and junior high in the Reagan years,
I still have respect for a President. I've tried to
think of posts for this week but it wasn't happening.
I'm sure now that the "media" is going back to all the
normal crap, I'll have something come to mind but in
the mean time, I'm still taking a break. As with the
news, regular programming will return to this channel
on Monday. Thanks guys. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so sorry that it affected u so much. It was very sad and i am glad you are going to be getting back to normal programming.He was a great president.

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so sorry that it affected u so much. It was very sad and i am glad you are going to be getting back to normal programming.He was a great president.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home