Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Not For Sale....

Ok. I've been meaning to explain a few things here recently... I know I've added a ton of buttons and banners recently, but I am not selling out to anyone! They have all been added for my own enjoyment. The Van Halen banner at the bottom is because it is a great CD and you should get it, the Amazon link on the right is because it is a store I've spent a million bucks at and you should click the link to see what you are missing.

My music codes are for your enjoyment... yes, the player doesn't work but there is still music in the background till I can get around to rewriting the code. The current terror level square is for enjoyment and because it's funny as hell. The newest one over there is a link to DealNews. It's a great site to compare prices and things and again, is there because I'm only telling you something that I use and feel it's worthwhile for a person who is a savy shopper! So enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home