Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Live Apprentice Blogging...

Ok.. I wasn't going to live blog tonight but the kids are all still awake and it's the only way for me to stay a little bit sane...

Hey Erin---lay low for a night and cruise into next week ok???? Stay quiet and someone else will open their mouth too quick!!!
====
9:17pm I spoke too soon... LMAO... why'd ya get stuck with Michael dear??? oh "mommy" ha ha ha you so funny

====
9:26pm Well... so far so quiet...seems like Bren is getting picked on now between him and Michael. Unfortunately Net Worth is getting along too well together. The only thing that is against them is if they actually lose the challange.

====

9:34 uh oh
Magma! Who's left!!!!

9:45 Michael... ok Mr Trump say's your ugly... dude you going down.... and you reopenned the door!!! Trump! fire his butt right there!!!! ahhhhhh

9:47 ERIN IS SAFE!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! oh, and one thing??? Who the hell is Alex??? Why havne't we heard from him all season? Did I miss something? He's the Chris of Magna. Chris is always quiet till the end. But I haven't heard two words from Alex.

MICHAEL!!!! OMG What can I say????? Dude, you own a parking lot??? WTF??????? The whole world was voting you off Trumps island and guess what? Bren was KEEPING your ass!!!! Ha HA HA You fired yourself!!! ha ha ha. hey... as I'm doing my blog, I also watch http://apprenticeviews.blogdrive.com and even HE agreed that you shot yourself!!! Dude, his lesson tomorrow is going to be shut the f up!!!!! Erin is starting to risk herself too but I think Trump has the hots for her or something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home