Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Friday, March 25, 2005

Pay the poor...

As much as I hate seeing them everywhere else, something seems to tell me that I am the only person in the world without ads on their webpage. So now that Google has come up with the short, sweet "ad words" that can conveniently be stuck on the side of the page and not be too overly intrusive, I have added them for atleast a little bit as a test to see if it does anything. One complaint that I have heard from others is the relavancy of ads that get up there. I'll keep watch on it and if I don't like it, then I'll dump them. I certainly am not looking to make a killing of of it, but if I get $5 a month, hey, it's a trip to McDonald's once in a while!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll pay..heheeh Dana

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Rocktaxi said…

    Woo Hoo! Someone's willing to pay me! (Actually you just gotta click the ad)...

    Are you someone that I know or did you just find my blog somehow?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home