Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Tease???

Ok.. a tease finally worse than Mrs. Rocktaxi...

Watched so far 75% of the stupidest show in the world "The OC" for no reason other than to see the new trailer for "Star Wars III"... well it's now 8:45 and no trailer yet.... if they make me sit through this entire piece of crap called the OC, I'm going to scream!!!!

The worst part is I let the kids stay up, which then made them cranky.. plus made Mrs. Rocktaxi probably cranky cause I dumped the kids on her so I didn't miss it! Uh oh...

Ok.. this is nuts... 8:47... like 3 minutes of commercials so far... no way it'll be in this break which means that yes... I will have watched the entire "OC" for this when I could have watched what, the last 30 seconds??? OMG how gulible is the entire world!!! AAAHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home