Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Doing my Civic Duty

If you've ever driven down a highway, you've had to have seen those trucks with the "How's my driving" stickers with an 800 number to call with a vehicle number. Of course, the best ones are the stickers that say "How's My Driving---Call 1-800-EAT-SHIT."...

Well, tonight, I was driving my normal route and came upon a car in front of me that was traveling slow (it was slightly wet) but when we got to a major intersection, he stopped kinda halfway between our lane and the next lane. No biggie as I presumed he may just not have seen the lane marker since it was dark. Well, some guy came up on the right and ended up flying past us when the light turned green. Again, no biggie as I would have done the same if I had thought about it...

As we start moving though, the car is moving at like 10 miles an hour. At this point, it's 5:30 at night, on a dark rainy night. And rush hour, so I've already got about 50 cars behind me that I can tell are getting pretty pissed. But not much I can do as it's a one lane road and I ain't passing illegally on a dark night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home