Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Monday, November 21, 2005

File this under DUH!!!!!

Ok, I had to post this one...

Everyday, just to break up the day and allow me to know when time is actually passing at work, I have different text messages sent to my phone at various times. Most of them are stupid things like news updates or sports scores etc, but one I usually look forward to is called "News of the Weird"... well today it was ????

So I get this text message. "News of the Weird - Researchers in Japan have discovered that happiness is related to the amount of income a person receives."

Um.... No sh*t sherlock!!! My freaking 2 year old could have told me that! And it took a team of researchers in Japan to figure that out??? How much freaking money do they make in a year to come up with a study like that??? Oh my freaking gosh!!! I bet you they probably had a million dollar grant from a University and came up with that as their results! A Pre-schooler could have figured that one out dipsh*t!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home