Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Closing of the Year...

Summer is finally here so the kids are having their closing programs at school practically every day now... the nursery schools were Sunday... Since they are affiliated with a church, the closing program was part of the Sunday service.

Which would have been nice, except that it's a realllyyyy small church, with no air conditioning, in 90 degree weather, that was packed to begin with, and now had 20 screaming children added to the mix. I think this would have been one day that God would have approved a shortened Sermon. But alas... no luck...

Had a birthday party in the afternoon that wasn't too bad. If I get pictures back from that, I'll elaborate cause the picture tells the whole story...

Remember, tomorrow is my Sabbath day so no post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home