Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

"C" Stands for Cyclops

Here's one post I never thought I'd have to put in...I really thought this adventure was over.

Last week, I posted how "Time is Money" and my adventures of a 3 hour tour at my eye doctors. Well, after the first visit like 3 weeks ago, it took 3 weeks for my contacts to come in. That visit was last Tuesday. I expected to have to wait probably another 3 weeks for the corrected pair (we decided that a different pair would give me even better vision.)

Well, to my surprise the new pair (#2 now... stay with me) came in in only 2 days...But due to my schedule it wasn't until last night that I could actually drive the hour to the eye doctor to pick them up. The good thing this time was no appointment needed, just walk in, pick them up, walk away.

Well, to get to the point, I walk in, the girl at the desk (who is really a bitch anyway), hands me the ONE vial with the contact in it. I took it and after a second asked... "Um... are both lenses in here?" And she gave me a weird look and said, "No... only one lense was ordered". So I said... ummm this was a trial pair... how can I TRY the lenses with only ONE lense??? Am I supposed to just alternate eyes every hour and try it that way??? Why would I just get ONE lense?

Well, that's all he ordered, I'll have to ask him after hours and have him call you." Well no sh*t sherlock! How idiotic would it be to get a single lense in, knowing fully well when you look at my chart to call me that it's in, and see very clearly (no pun intended) that it's a trial PAIR that was ordered. That's why I am getting to walk out of your office without having to pay for it!!!

I'll continue with this tomorrow.... gotta go wash my eye out now for this one trial......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home