Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

New shoes? What new shoes???

I hate to say it, but I'm switching back to the old shoes tomorrow... As long as the weather is nice, I'm wearing the old ones. Both of my ankles are swollen and I'm not going through that again. I'll wear the new ones when it rains but until then, it's back to the holy laceless shoes. Comfort wins over appearance in my book.

Playing around with things tonight again so bear with me... maybe that should be the title of this whole thing... "Bear With Me".... who knows...

I'm not giving out the real source of my title quite yet... Cool people will know the source... LOL... Maybe I'll run a contest or something next week. Right now I have plenty of topics to talk about so I don't need any filler space yet. Hope to have a real picture up by the end of the night too.

Until next time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home