Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Anybody got some duck tape???

Ok... I thought that I just whispered it to myself last week but someone must have heard me. For the last few weeks, I've been pretty slow at work. Then last week, I was out of the office more than I was in the office. In the back of my mind I thought it would be a good thing because it would let SOME work pile up... little did I know that SOME would become TONS!!!! And tons is still an understatement.

Tomorrow is Wednesday and I still have yet to even unlock my desk drawer. Now that's bad. Real problem too is that I have what's probably going to be an all day meeting on Thursday too so that throws that day out the window...

When will it end!!!! AAAHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home