Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Monday, July 19, 2004

Me Tarzan!


Me tarzan! Me use cutting machine to work my way thru great big jungle in backyard! Me step in tons of puddles from all the water that fell from the sky this week! Me have wet shoes, wet socks (not mine though--Tarzan smart and wear Jane's socks! :)


I think if I can get my camera back together, I'll take a picture of our little bog that is in the yard. Then I can have a bog in my blog! And we'll have a name the bog blog contest! woo hoo!

There is one horrible spot that refuses to drain and the grass there is too tall to cut. Last year I actually came 1/2 inch from mutilating a frog that was back there. I'd be surprised it he isn't back again cause it's so wet and tall back there. I'm just waiting for the neighbors to move so I can steal some of their extra dirt in their back yard.

That's about it for today.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Gatekeepers4 said…

    YOU WORE MY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

     

Post a Comment

<< Home