Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Monday, July 12, 2004

Weekend update...

Ok, so I actually watched SNL last night for the first time in months....


It was a busy weekend, but of course I got done absolutely zero of what I wanted to.

Got a new jungle in the backyard again. And the rain tomorrow is going to make that 10 times worse.

Went to a picnic today and I think, wait, know that I ate more gnats than food. (I know I certainly ate more bugs than I drank liquid.

Sorry for the broken picture in the post before this. My luck as always is that I find something cool and then the darn webpage goes out. Stupid me is still such a newbie that I don't save pictures and still hotlink everything. Guess I've learned now. The funny thing is that I came across about a dozen other sites that had the same problem so atleast it's not just me. I'll try and get it back asap... It'll probably be tomorrow when the host realizes his site is down. (Hey, I can hope right????)

Certainly got alot posted on the blog this weekend though... had alot of fun with some things... Hey, the biggest thing is to remember to vote for my blog! Just click the colors on the right under the music box. (Green is good!!!) I'm getting a bunch more visitors, so hopefully I'll get an equal number of votes! If you vote for me, leave me a comment with a link to your blog or website and I'll return the favor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home