Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Look out Bill Gates!!

Going mega hi-tech here today...

(I know.. on the day that should be the Sabbath day since yesterday was Monday but I was off so today is really a Tuesday but a Monday in disguise etc etc etc...)

Well, if you look at the bottom right panel, you'll see two new items... one an XML RSS site feed for you newsreaders out there. If you don't know what RSS is, don't ask cause I can't explain it to you...

Also, found a tricky way to add the site to "My Yahoo", sorry I mean, "My Yahoo!" for those of you who do use Yahoo!. We'll see how it works out. But that is definately enough tinkering for me today. More later tonight if I get everything worked out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home