Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Monday, July 05, 2004

Tink Time...

For those regular visitors of you out there, I was tired of the old song that used to play when you start my blog. So I decided to change it. Of course, for those that know me, changing means screwing things up... so for a day or two there wont be any songs on my blog till I can re-write the code out for a new song. I took down the old song in the meantime to hopefully make some quicker page loads out there for some of you. I'll get something up by the end of the week though...

Oh... I changed the counter too on the bottom right... thought I'd try something different. I don't think it's been too bad though... 130 visitors in two months... that's about 2 per day... ok...well .1% when you factor out my own visits... but I want to make sure that it works each day and don't let it get too horrible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home