Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Hump Day???

Oh no it's not!!!! OMG where did the time go!!!! Well, Monday, I usually don't post... my excuse yesterday??? Good question!!! I may need to go back to posting from work at lunch. I was even online last night for a little but totally never got to visit my blog. My bad... Hey... here's a new contest for all ya.... tell me what Dave Matthews song is playing in the back ground of this blog and I'll dig up a gift for you.... Then again, the first person to respond will most likely be the winner cause I don't even know what song it is!!!

See, when my old music codes puked out on me and I was left with trying to find something, I just searched the hard drive for the first available... up came this "unknown artist" folder, with like 12 songs in it. So I dropped the virtual pen and snagged the first file that it landed on. The cool thing is that it's a good song. The bad thing is that even though I know a few DMB songs, this happens to be one that I don't!!! My bad! So help me out world and tell me the song title!!! Thanks!

Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home