Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Play time...

Well, I changed my test site the other day to a new template. The old one had gotten way too junked up. Problem is, the CSS sheets in it are pretty restrictive so I can't seem to add much of the customizations that I used to have without mucking the whole thing up. therefore, I will be testing some stuff here on the main blog for a little while.

I'm still trying to remove the big ass Windows Media player window from the side since it hasn't worked since like 2 days after I put it up. It's out of the html code but the darn picture won't disappear. Still got the unknown DMB song playing in the background too. I've learned to like it so much I hate to remove it! And if anyone knows what song it is, PLEASE let me know!

The latest addition to the sidebar was the new product list for Bon Jovi CD's. They are releasing a 5 disk box set in November and since I always rave about Amazon, I figured I'd give my tons and tons (ha!) of readers a quick link to pick up some of their disks if they need to add to their collection. So you'll see their most popular stuff there and hopefully the box set as soon as it's available for pre-order.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Michael said…

    Evidently the new president of Island is a big Def Leppard fan. (Like myself.) Although the band is also working on a new studio album, this guy wants to release some special edition of their greatest hits, along with some covers and rarities that according to Ross Halfin, are really great.

    The primary single will be "Long Long Way To Go" from the bands "X" album.

    *Anticipation*

     
  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Rocktaxi said…

    I've heard about that too... sounds like it should be interesting. Also there is a double CD of "new" greatest hits coming out too. HMV Japan has it available for pre-order but nothing Stateside yet. Lots of thoughts about what the tracklisting may be, considering the last hits CD was out 10 years ago and there's been what, 2 studio albums since. Hopefully the record company doesn't double up on too much, but they probably will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home