Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Vuja De?

Ok... have no clue how this happened but I think my computer actually fixed itself! Of course, it's not lappy... it's the kids PC but I was about 2 seconds away from wiping the system clean and restoring it back to factory.... (I probably will anyway becuase it's slow as all crap)...

But the question is, do I take credit for fixing it or own up to the fact that my 9 year old daughter is probably the one who fixed it??? (she's done it before...)

Tomorrow, going to stop at the good ol' computer store and beg and plead them to let me borrow a CD to fix lappy. I don't think I can go through another Saturday morning of nothing but Cartoons... I need lappy to keep me sane....

If anything, It may mean that I actually get to blog a little more normally because I don't have to wait for the rugrats to go to sleep to be able to get online...! Yipee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home