Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Checkup Time...

Well life stinks... I'm still offline at home... Lappy is still dead and I called Compaq today for a restoration CD... "Due to life expectency agreements with the manufacturer we cannot provide a restoration CD to you for your system". Huh???? It's dead for good. My only luck will be to find a dealer around that still has a restoration CD sitting around. I could try to upgrade it to Windows XP but there's no guarantee that it'll work. And I ain't spending $100 on a guess right now. Computer #2 still does not like me either. No programs will open on it under my name. They'll work for any other user in the house but not me. So I can't access all my good programs.

Old faithful has actually been coming through for me recently. After fearing it was shot to death on Saturday by Chloe monster shutting off the powerstrip, I actually repaired it back to life and saved it from the junk heap. Problem is, after an hour or so, it likes to freeze up so any work I do on that one has to be short and sweet. O well... that's the story of my life I guess....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home