Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Water Water Everywhere!!!

Ok.. now I know what it was like to be on the Titanic... ok, well, not really and that's probably a grim analogy. But anyway, I pulled an all-nighter from Monday into Tuesday because a freaking ocean decided to dump on our little town and flood the place. The real weird part is that I've seem MUCH heavier rain that that and we havne't had a drop of water in the house. Well, that all changed monday night. And of course, like 1 hour before my wrestling started! grrrrr

To make a long story short, and it IS a long story, I was in the basement and got to watch all four walls sweat like mad and dump about 12 inches of water into my basement which of course was full of clothing and toys... The real scary part was just sitting there and realizing that there was absolutely nothing I could do about it but watch. The water rose up in about 5 minutes and flooded absolutely everything. I do know this, God wasn't getting revenge on me, he was getting it on our whole street. 4 houses in a row got hit with water. The worst was my neighbor who moved out a few weeks ago, had no clue anything happened, and came by to check the house to discover about 2 feet in her basement. The real killer is what they hadn't moved out yet was all being stored in the basement! Well, that's going to make moving easier. They can fit the stuff that didn't get destroyed in a plastic sandwich bag! Sucks!

Well, now that I'm done, after working for what, 36 hours? I'm taking a shower and hitting my bed. No stopping me cause I'm TIRED!

More fun tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home