Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Thursday, November 18, 2004

It's Not My Fault!!!

Ok... so THIS week, I'll try and post more... see, this is the busy time of year for me at work. And It's been BUSY as HELL!!!

Working more overtime this week than I've worked in the 3 years combined that I've worked for the company! So I'm really tired when I get home at night.

The one really bad thing about this time of year is when you leave for work in the dark, and come home from work in the dark. That's bad. Although it used to be 100 times worse, when I didn't have any windows and actually never saw daylight for almost 5 months.

Now I've got a nice view out a big window (which is still covered in bird crap that the window cleaners STILL refuse to clean off.

Atleast I can now see the people in the apartment building outside my window. And yes, from time to time there is an "ugly naked man" like there was in Friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home