Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Monday, November 08, 2004

Political Reflections

Now that the political season is over and I hopefully won't get spammed to all hell, I think it's safe now almost a week later to reveal that I'm so freaking happy that George W. won.... Not that I am a Republican freak or anything but I just wanted Georgie to win just so that I could create a blog post directed at all the people who pushed for Kerry to win....

Therefore...

To all the people who posted signs on their lawn...
To all the people who blocked city streets and begged me to sign up to get Bush out of the White House...
To all the people who held signs stating "Honk for Kerry"...
To all the people who spent countless hours working for their "cause"...

And many, many, many other reasons....



A GREAT BIG F-U!!!!! AND HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUSH RULES AND WILL RULE FOR 4 MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home