Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Saturday, April 09, 2005

It's gonna snow!!!

For the first time in years, I have actually finished my taxes before April 14th 11:59pm...

I haven't done it for years but this year, I knew (or atleast hoped) that I was getting a nice refund and kinda needed it to pay this little thing called the Mortgage. Of course, the IRS website now places my refund due to be paid on April 18... oh.. and the mortgage is due on the 15th... soo.... oops... we'll see what happens.

Sorry that I forgot to post more this month. Kinda been a ton of you know what going on. Mrs. Rocktaxi's gone for a few days (PARTY!) no, really not but hopefully she'll be better. If anything, it allowed me to sit home all day today for once and do about 100 loads of laundry and clean out the Van. Man that was gross. I think that's why we tried to just buy new last year but we got turned down for the loan so we were stuck with the mobile trash can. O well....

Time to get the littles to bed... I'll update more if they go down easy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home