Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Enjoying the summer

Whoa.. wait a sec... it's what? no... wrong calendar... wait.. no... noo... nooo...
OMG IT'S A FREAKING WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Holy mo fo sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!

Like last week it was 4th of July at my sisters... and then halloween happened in there somewhere, oh yeah, and the freaking trip to hell in Mexico, and supposedly thanksgiving came and went but don't remember a damn thing about that...

Only thing I do remember clearly was the last of Internet access for the last 3 weeks. Guess those damn yellow shutoff letters from the cable company do mean business! Oh well. I didn't suffer too bad since I have net at work. But of course couldn't go where I wanted to. But I survived.

Anyway, this whole YEAR has been one that I will forget with no trouble. Talk about the longest freaking hell of a year. Maybe next weekend I'll start my top 10 reasons to forget this year... and I guess whereever the mexico trip falls, I'll finally have to divuldge what happened in that one since I've repressed it so much it's never been mentioned on this blog yet....

If I don't get back to post again, have a merry christmas everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home