Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Ultimate Torture

Take a guess where I'd rather be tonight... in a bar at happy hour with my coworkers or at an elementary school listening to a concert by 4th and 5th graders.

I will admit though, the orchestra was actually really good. The Band was REALLY good. Usually they are ear piercing. But they were darn good!

Now the chior was another story. See, the orchestra played maybe 10 minutes... and of the 5 songs they played, 2 were solos which I think kind of screwed the other kids cause they barely got to play anything...

The band played 4 songs which was too short also.

The chior? Clocked in at nearly 45 minutes!!!!! For some reason, they felt the need to perform this hugely elaborate production that went on and on and on... one song they repeated nearly 6 times. Granted, it was part of the storyline but overkill is an understatement....

Frankly, I'm too exhausted to write more... and I gotta get that song out of my head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home