Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Double double

I think my horiscope was a day off there... Ended up working essentially a double shift yesterday, that after waking up and the time that I normally leave the house, so the day started off just super dandy! Somehow actually pulled myself together and caught a train in time to make it in to work. Only to be basically confronted with work that had me buried. Thankfully the boss approved some OT for me so I just pulled an "all-nighter" and stayed until I felt it was ok to leave.

That'll be the last time though as the Philadelphia night life is a little freaky on Wednesday nights... Got an all day meeting today so there goes today's work cleanup... guess it ain't going to be an easy Friday tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home