Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Permanent Vacation...

Just like the Aerosmith song, I feel like I've been on a permanent vacation this past 7 days... only problem is I got 4 rugrats to deal with all day. Lets see... since last wednesday, I've worked a total of 2 days... and that was Wednesday and Monday... But as of yesterday, I didn't have much work laying around so missing a day or two is no big deal. I'll be back tomorrow, all be it just 1/2 day, but things won't be too bad. Atleast I'm there for the important payroll days. Things should be ok for Thursday and Friday too so that'll be the first two consecutive days that I've worked in two weeks! That kind of schedule works for me!

Hopefully, I'll be as chipper tomorrow after I actually do work! See ya'll tomorrow night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home