Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Funeral Details...

Well, it looks like my blog may go quiet for a while... of my 3 PC's at home, 2 died last night. Lappy which has been my lifeblood for the last month or so when i got the wireless network card which allowed me to blog from the bathroom and garage, decided to take an unexpected vacation last night. For some reason now, it will boot up, and then just freeze. You can still move the mouse and open programs, but they'll all freeze right after they openned up. All I did was installed one new program and it all went to hell after that. I've uninstalled said program but it's still dead. Of course, being a Windows 98 computer, the recovery program isn't in existance and since I received that lappy from my old job, I don't have any CD's to just wipe it clean and reinstall from stratch. So unless I can actually perform a miracle, it may be DOA.

My other baby which was my old pride and joy but in the last year has just become the crapper, decided that I filled it up to much and is giving me a whopping 5 megabytes of hard drive space left. Now granted, it is like 5 years old so it does have like 50 movies and 1,000 pics and like 10,000 mp3's on it... but you know how long it's gonna take to burn them all to CD's??? I may just resort to actually trying to install the second hard drive that's been sitting on top of it for a few weeks. Just gotta find the right screws for that... shouldn't be a problem though with all the screws loose around our home!!! (gonna get in trouble for that one!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home