Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Friday, September 17, 2004

Don't look behind the curtain!!!

Ok Ok Ok... I admit... for the two people who have actually been viewing this blog on a regular basis, I just cheated and back dated a few posts. But the problem is, I've felt really guilty recently as I was doing so great for a few months there posting nearly everyday except the Sabbath Monday.

Then all of a sudden the door shut on me. I just got way way way to busy. Even when I would think of posting for two seconds from work, that would go out the window. The few seconds that I would get here at home to do it would disappear in trying to read all my emails that built up. That'll be another post too... working on an experiment with my Yahoo account all at Yahoo's expense! LOL

Anyway, just waiting on the rain now to see if the weekend will be a wash. Really praying atleast for a morning wash so that I don't have soccer games tomorrow. Would REAAAAALLLLYYYY like a day off to just veg. Flooding rains outside will allow me to catch up on inside stuff. Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home