Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Monday, September 13, 2004

Weekend? What weekend??

Man I swear this was the longest weekend.

Soccer started for everyone. 4 kids with sports events and only 2 parents... yeah, that'll work.

Jake was up first. Things were going great until the head coach decided not to show up for the first game. Yeah, real great. He did show up after 10 minutes, oh, but he left after 5 minutes. So here I am, coaching the first game of the season, when I don't know 90% of the kids yet trying to figure out what to do. We managed, but lost in the end. Score was like 8-6. Now, for a soccer game with kids like this, that is ALOT. I was involved in games like that last year where it was 8-0 and such, but never one where both teams scored as much as they did combined. These guys played their hearts out. (well, except for 2, but that's another post).

I'll post more tomorrow (yeah right). or sometime this week.... Thursdays clear so far! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home