Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Whoa

Ok. Like as if missing 4 days there wasn't enough now I missed like another 3... Man life is rough these days... The holiday weekend was nothing but running around. From picnic dinner Friday night, to picnic Saturday afternoon, to birthday party Sunday afternoon to picnic Monday night. Man... all I have to say is that in a 4 day span, I think I had to cook one meal and even that was just cereal for breakfast. Of course didn't get a darn thing done at home either. 3 days to work on the basement and I got down there for 30 seconds in 4 days. Laundry? nope. Broke out new clothes instead. Dishes? Paper plates instead. Lawn mowed? Nope... had to conserve gas. ha ha ha

O well. Now we're supposed to get flooding rain from the darn hurricane the next 3 days. Oh yeah. Like I need that anxiety in my life. I freak at a dark cloud now. I gotta get my hands on some of that good meds out there. Although I did steal some dirt from the neighbor tonight to help fill in some of the holes around the house. So that did make me feel a little better. Still gotta get the new rain gutter extensions. Then I"ll really feel better. Oh well. Back to the rat race.

Just gotta remember that we're already at Tuesday. It's another Monday in disguise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home