Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Oh No It's Not!!!!

AHHHHH December already!!! (Ok, well it's still November, but still....)

Work has totally sucked major ass recently... working these 12 hour days stinks. It probably wouldn't be so bad if I was paid weekly but having to wait 2 weeks to reap the benefits does stink. And now I've been so busy that I've been cuting back on my lunch. But hey, I end up with 2.5 hours of overtime from it so I guess it's not all that bad.

The TOTAL worst was today when we had a fire drill in the middle of the day. That hasn't happened for about a year and I'm glad. Walking down 16 flights of stairs is not a pretty sight. Can't wait to see how many people call out sick tomorrow from it. Yes, there will be some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home