Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Memorial Day 2005

If I could find the cool graphic I used last year, I'd have posted it again, but nope...

Anyway, 6 weeks of soccer is over (minus tourney next week)
Mrs. Rocktaxi is still in the hospital (after 6 weeks)
6 weeks since I've updated??? (almost....)
6 people in my department at work (well 5 really but I do the work of two)

So yes, lots going on. Best part is that 1st one with only a week left of soccer. However, if we win our first game next week, which by the way starts at 8am... we play at 11... if we win, we play at 1...if we win we play the championship at 3.... damn that's gonna be one long day!!!

I'll update with the final scores next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home