Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Monday, May 16, 2005

oops times 2...

Here's how bad I've been.. I actually had to look at my own blog cause I couldn't remember what the last post was that I made! ha ha ha...

Anyway, geez, so what's gone on this month??? Well, Mrs. Rocktaxi was in the hospital... then she was home... then she went back to another hospital... and she's been there for 3 weeks now. Yeah, that sucks. But the kids have certainly been good so that's been a help. Although it's been a letdown because I haven't been able to be online as much as I'd like. Actually I can't really say that because I have been online but only to keep up on email. I haven't been on at all for fun because all my time has been taken up by SOCCER!!! Man, a sport I love but a sport I've grown to hate!!!! Yes I'm coaching again, and that was my mistake.

Skipped the boys this time and thought I'd try to go for the girls. That was the BEST thing I could have ever done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home