Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Thursday, May 06, 2004

She Got Off The Plane!!!!

Woo Hoo!!! Rachel got off and stayed with Ross! LOL (hopefully no one on the West Coast is reading this and I just spoiled it for them. O-well... maybe you should move East!

Anyway, tonight was a real tough night! Friends finale, Extreme Makeover (Home edition) Live special and WWE Wrestling! Man talk about a tough choice! Atleast baseball was a day game today.

I stuck it out though for Friends, watched the Undertaker's Match on wrestling, and caught probably all the commercials for Extreme Makeover. Friends was good but I was pissed that they didn't have the curtain call! Every final episode of shows always have the last curtain call!!! And Friends of all shows didn't! What's up with that????? (Probably will be shown though on the DVD that comes out next week.) I'll be you the Frazier series finale next week will show it. Bet ya Bet ya Bet ya.

oh..forget the picture posts below. I can't figure it out for the life of me. The pics always show perfect in my little "preview" but the final upload seems to lose the image. So I'm going to spend the weekend on fixing it. Till next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home