Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Anyone Listening???

The funnest part of college and working at our radio station was playing a song by Queensryche on Sunday mornings called "Is Anybody Out There"... I used to play it right at 8am when I went on air and if anyone called before the song would end, I would reward them with a free CD of their choice.

So In honor of that... the next person that sends me a comment to my blog will win a FREE CD too!

Leave a comment and based on who has the earliest timestamp, will determine the winner! (Mrs. Rocktaxi is excluded from this contest!)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Gatekeepers4 said…

    you sux..mrs rocktaxi is not here right now it is her evil personality....hehehehehehe so I win..right u did not say we r ecluded..you need to state all our names we are the winners!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Rocktaxi said…

    Mrs. Roctaxi et al.. is excluded... So there...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home