Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Monday, December 13, 2004

Bitch time...

People!!! Deadlines are set for a reason!!!! If we didn't need a deadline then we wouldn't set on in the first place would we?????????

The real sad thing is that it's gotten so bad that I've been forced to set a deadline, 3 days ahead of the REAL deadline becuase I know I'll get the most responses in the day AFTER the deadline. So what do I have to do now? Set the deadline a week ahead?

I think the best part though is telling people that they missed it but I'll try and see if I can persuade the carrier to allow them in, on my good word and help out the person. Of course I know it's going to work anyway but still it's fun to see them sweat! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home