Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Friday, January 21, 2005

Round 2!!!

Woo Hoo! Erin made it to round two!!! Stinks her team lost but if I heard it right, they lost by like 5 burgers! That's wild!

Anway, I knew she had to be safe last night cause she played it good and stayed quiet in the background so there was no reason she should even be considered to be fired. Who knows what next week will bring.

Anway, gearing up for a big ol snow storm here this weekend. Should be cool cause in a way, I do like snow storms. Hell, if we're going to get snow, don't give me any 1 inch crap. Gimme a Foot! Or like Nevada where they were getting like 19 FEET at a time! THAT's a snow storm baby!

Only really bad thing? I still have no clue where my snow gloves are. So Either a) I'll be shoveling in kids gloves, or b) I'll be shoveling with towels on my hands, or c) I'll be wearing Mrs. Rocktaxi's gloves! ha ha ha... lets see if she can figure out which one's I'll wear! LMAO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home