Rock Rock Till Ya Drop!

Just gonna drop some rants when I get the chance!!!

Thursday, January 20, 2005

You Fired!!!!

Getting ready for the premier episode of the Apprentice on NBC tonight! I really got into the first season. The second season was so-so...... actually so-so that I have spent all day trying to remember who actually won!!! I think everyone knows Bill Rancik, Just like everyone knows Richard Hatch from Survivor. But can anyone name the winner of Survivor 2-8? Yeah, didn't think so.

Anyway, the reason I'm so into this one is that one of the contestants, Erin, of the Book Smarts is someone I actually know!!!!! She worked for my company up until she quit last year! (Once she gets fired (if she does), I'll post those details. But the cool thing is that I had a TV star in my office last year!!! Woo Hoo!!! I always thought she was nice and never had issues, although some other people who we worked with apparently did. Anyway, I'll give updates as they are warranted!

Go Erin!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home